- Doing Business
- Business Planning & Assistance
Business Planning & Assistance
Fresno Economic Development Corporation (EDC)
The City of Coalinga contracts with the Fresno EDC who specialize in the retention and expansion of businesses through their alliance with collaborative partners and resources. Some of the services that they provide to the City as well as directly to the local businesses are:
- Site Selection Assistance
- Assistance with Permitting, Zoning, and Licensing
- Research & Development Assistance
- Connections to Employee Recruitment Services & Customized Training Program Development
- Financing Options
- Local, State, & Federal Tax Credits
- Incentive Calculations
- Utilities – Incentives, Rebates, & Energy Rate Analysis Assistance
- Data – Customized demographic reports for special areas of interest including information on workforce availability.
If you are looking to start a business, need help with your existing business or are looking to expand your business please contact the EDC directly at (559) 476-2500 or visit their website HERE.
Fresno Area Hispanic Foundation
In partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration, this program, provides direct loans at affordable rates and terms to small and medium businesses in the City of Coalinga.
For more information, contact the Fresno Area Hispanic Foundation at 559-222-8705.
Coalinga Revolving Loan Fund
The Coalinga Revolving Loan Fund (CRLF) assists the start-up or growth of a business, and revitalizes the local economy through job creation and retention. Through this program, we also provide business development training workshops to small businesses that are starting or expanding in the City of Coalinga.
The purpose of the workshops is to educate and assist businesses in areas such as developing a business plan, that focuses on establishing company short term and long term goals and future growth. The topics for these workshops will include:
- Business structure
- Cash flow projections
- Finance basics
- Loan applications and credit